Licence for Running.

Discussions sur des sujets "sérieux" en rapport avec la course à pied.
Entrainement, physiologie, nutrition, blessures, gestion de course, ...

Messagepar Davidlakat » sa fiche K
» 17 Déc 2008, 13:39

Hi everyone! :)

I would like to ask for your help... this time its chooseing the right Running licence for running the Paris Semi-Marathon... exactly what kind of licence do i need to run in the Semi-Marathon... thanks in advance.

Messagepar ouster » sa fiche K
» 17 Déc 2008, 14:06

Hi David

You don't need a licence to run the semi-marathon de Paris, all you need is a medical certificate from your doctor (un "certificat médical") which must have the following exact statement : "non contre indication à la pratique de la course à pied en compétition"

If you have a licence because you are a member of a club then you don't need a medical certificate.

Messagepar CROCS-MAN » sa fiche K
» 17 Déc 2008, 14:20

C'est cool kikourou, on fait même un d'anglais

Messagepar Davidlakat » sa fiche K
» 18 Déc 2008, 12:45

hi Ouster. :)

Well... the medical certificate part would be fine... but the homepage of the Semi-Marathon sais that the medical certificate has to be at least 1 year old... how do i solve that. :?: And you have to have a medical certificate even to join a club. Dose anyone have any ideas? :)

Messagepar Vivien (100bornard1022) » sa fiche K
» 18 Déc 2008, 12:51

Davidlakat a écrit:hi Ouster. :)

Well... the medical certificate part would be fine... but the homepage of the Semi-Marathon sais that the medical certificate has to be at least 1 year old... how do i solve that. :?: And you have to have a medical certificate even to join a club. Dose anyone have any ideas? :)

Are you sure it says AT LEAST ?
Because normally, it has to be NO MORE THAN (so LESS than) one year old ...(that`s the rule of the French Athletics Association)
It must have been a tremendous error from the translator ...
Dernière édition par Vivien (100bornard1022) le 18 Déc 2008, 12:59, édité 1 fois au total.

Messagepar TIGA » sa fiche K
» 18 Déc 2008, 12:56

voici le texte du site en anglais :

2/ You are a runner who is not a holder of an FFA licence
• You must be in possession of a medical certificate issued less than 12 months prior to the Paris Marathon, i.e. March 8th , 2009, testifying that you are fit to participate in running competitions.
• The original certificate or a copy must be attached to your entry form and payment and given to the organisers when you register for the Paris Half Marathon.

http://www.semideparis.com/2009/us/cert ... dical.html

je ne vois pas où est le problème, parfaitement identique aux textes français en vigueur

Messagepar Vivien (100bornard1022) » sa fiche K
» 18 Déc 2008, 13:02

Tigawood a écrit:voici le texte du site en anglais :

2/ You are a runner who is not a holder of an FFA licence
• You must be in possession of a medical certificate issued less than 12 months prior to the Paris Marathon, i.e. March 8th , 2009, testifying that you are fit to participate in running competitions.
• The original certificate or a copy must be attached to your entry form and payment and given to the organisers when you register for the Paris Half Marathon.

http://www.semideparis.com/2009/us/cert ... dical.html

je ne vois pas où est le problème, parfaitement identique aux textes français en vigueur

Indeed, no problem.
Just davidlakat may have misinterpreted that sentence. I can try to reformulate it for him:

issued less than 12 months before the Paris Marathon

Messagepar nenoeil91 » sa fiche K
» 18 Déc 2008, 15:17

Si tu jactes l'argoinces parigot
tézigue y s'ramène chez son toubib
il lui refile un paplard scribouillé avec " non contre-indication à la course à pied en compétition"
le paplard est daté de moins d'une pige, tu le ronéotes et tu l'refiles avec ton flouze au gonze qu'organise

Retour vers [CàP] Course à pied, trail, marathon, route

Accueil - Haut de page - Version grand écran